- The Manitou Messenger is a five-column, broad sheet newspaper (approximately 11.5” wide by 20” high), published 21 times each year.
- Circulation is approximately 500 issues per week.
- Issues are distributed throughout the St. Olaf College community and throughout the nation via subscription.
- The publication totals eight pages, and includes five sections: News, Opinions, Sports, Arts & Entertainment, and Variety.
- Color printing is used on the front and back pages.
Print Ad Rates (2017-18)
|1/8 page (W11.5″ x H10″)||$60||$75||$85||$95|
|1/4 page (W5.75″ x H10″)||$115||$130||$160||$185|
|1/2 page (W5.75″ x H5″)||$215||$240||$290||$340|
* The executive editors reserve the right to refuse publication if the advertisement does not comply with the Messenger’s policies.
Terms and Conditions
- Advertising space must be reserved by 5:00 PM on the Friday before the publication date (one week prior).
- Advertisement graphics must be received by the Monday before the publication date. Electronic submission is preferred (send to: email@example.com).
- The Manitou Messenger bills monthly, unless other terms are agreed upon with our business manager prior to publication. One teach sheet with be provided as proof of publication. Additional teach sheets upon request.
- Ad space may be purchased on the Manitou Messenger’s affiliate website, manitoumessenger.com
- Ads will appear in a specified sidebar and will rotate throughout the site’s pages
- Ads should be designed 300 x 200 pixels or smaller
- Cost: $75 per week
- Graphics should be provided in JPG or PNG formats
- Advertisement graphics must be received by the Monday before the print publication date (send to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact email@example.com with specific questions
- $15 for the first 25 words
- 10¢ for each additional word
- 10% discount for 3-4 insertions, 20% for 5 or more
A 10% discount will be given to advertisers that advertise in consecutive issues.